In this video, a quick update on all my gear being stolen in a break-in.
Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90qPunjzOww
Keep an eye out for these serial numbers if you're buying these items; They are stolen!
(List includes only items I had the serial numbers for)
• Panasonic DMC-GH4 (Includes charger) Serial# : WE4SC001228
• Canon 50mm F/1.8 - Serial# 75833578
• Canon 40mm STM F/2.8 - Serial# 9131120733
• Voigtlander 17.5mm F/0.95 Nokton MFT - Serial# : 8420931
• Metabones Speedbooster XL 0.64X - Canon EF to Micro 4/3 - Serial # : 3011003016
Also lost were a 400AW Camera Bag, ASUS ROG (GL552VW-DH71) Laptop and charger, 2tb External WD USB 3 drive, Various variable ND fielders (Tiffen/RodenStock), an Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18mm f4.0-5.6 ED lens, Rode VideoMic Pro, SmartLav+, and Filmmaker Kits, multi track audio recorder, Spyderchecky color card, GH4batteries, 64GB sd cards (x2), a Bose Soundlink, a Microsoft Sidewinder mouse they don't make anymore, a roll of Gaffer's tape, annnnnd various cables and other items.
Contact me @ jimberjamstudios [at] gmail if you see any of these for sale!